Patrick C. Henry II
Patrick brings skills in government, public policy, and litigation to his clients at Marrs & Henry. His experiences in several practice areas (including Litigation & Dispute Resolution, Labor & Employment, and Corporate & Commercial Law) and in federal and state courts have prepared him to assist clients across the spectrum of litigation practice.
Patrick was honored in 2013, 2014 & 2015, voted by his peers as one of Virginia’s “Rising Stars” in business litigation, as published in Super Lawyers Magazine.
He combined his love of sports and interest in policy issues by representing student athletes in law school and on the national stage. Patrick also turned his semester abroad into a unique opportunity to advance his knowledge of social justice and international government.
Patrick continues to play soccer and is an avid volunteer, devoting himself to children with disabilities and other community service programs.
- Commercial Litigation
- Collections and Receivables Management
- Construction Disputes
- Personal Disputes
- Attorney, Marrs & Henry, 2012-present
- Attorney, Meyer, Goergen & Marrs, 2010-2012
- Greenebaum Doll & McDonald PLLC, Summer 2009
- United States Attorney’s Office, E.D.V.A., Criminal Division, Summer 2008, Spring 2009
- The Scottish Parliament, Research Intern, Spring 2005
- William & Mary School of Law, J.D., May 2010
- Siena College, B.A. in Political Science, Minor in Economics, May 2007
Boards and Activities
- Honored by Super Lawyers as a “Rising Star” in business litigation (2013-2015)
- Virginia State Bar, Young Lawyers Conference, Co-Chair of the Children & the Law Commission, 2011-2012
- Greater Richmond Chamber of Commerce, Mentor Richmond Program, IV
- St. Thomas More Society, Member
- William & Mary Environmental Law and Policy Review, Articles Editor, Volume 34
- William & Mary School of Law Honor Council, 2009-2010
- The George Wythe Society of Citizen Lawyers, Member
- Phi Delta Phi, International Legal Fraternity, Jefferson Inn, Member
- College of William & Mary, Athletic Policy Advisory Committee, 2008-2009
- NCAA Division-One National Student-Athlete Advisory Committee, 2006-2008